Funding proposals and presentation to grant-funding Foundations presents opportunities to garner financial support. S4F can research and develop proposal templates, draft letters of inquiry and provide at least 40 names of grant-funding Foundations with contact information and historical data of past funders.
Obtaining grant funding is a highly competitive environment. Solutions 4 Fundraising has success in research, writing and submitting grant funding for past clients. This includes private foundation, city, state and federal grants.
Our grant writing services include:
- Initial consultation for a program analysis and needs assessment.
- Create a letter of inquiry or intent for three different items identified through the needs assessment.
- Research specific grantors for needs. These may include local, state, federal or corporate grants that are appropriate for the funding needs.
- Submission of a list of 40 grantees that qualify as a potential funder for one of the three identified needs.
- Written text that can be adapted for future proposals, promotional materials case statements, media features, and strategic plans.
- Instruction for your staff on successful strategies for gaining proposal acceptance.