As tax-exempt hospitals, public health organizations, municipalities and community partnerships are put under more scrutiny to justify their tax-exempt status, documenting community benefit is a strategic object. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires charitable hospitals to conduct Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) once every three years. Solutions not only meets these requirements but also uses the opportunity to partner with other health organizations in the region to maximize the data collected and identify and prioritize community needs.
Solutions 4 Fundraising method provides a variety of approaches to meet the community, state and federal expectations while balancing your mission objectives and economic realities. While health demographics, utilization data and the wide variety of publicly national and local indicators are available, our experts will base their recommendations on information that applies to your local community.
Solutions 4 Fundraising’s CHNA service will:
- Collect and analyze local, regional and national health data and critical public indicators
- Define the organization’s service area and community served
- Conduct interviews, create and manage a comprehensive on-line data gathering tool that maintains the integrity study objectives
- Create an inventory of existing community health resources
- Prioritize the community health needs identified
- Prepare a thorough report, that includes an action plan, in a booklet and PowerPoint form representing the results of the qualitative and quantitative information